Thursday, August 25, 2005

Google tools....

Having set this blog up a couple of days ago, deleting it twice then recreating it, I've decided to try again. The aim is to test the integration with Hello which at the moment doesn't seem to be publishing images that are uploaded to this blog.
Tried the sidebar. Suitably impressed. I can now see clearly why Google are threatening MS on the Desktop battlefield.
Also noted that the search entry acts like 'Active Word' though is not really as configurable.
I've thought of a couple of ideas for useful plugins to the deskbar, but I wont go near any code till I now I can debug easily since I'm a lazy git.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, I totally agree NT. After enough years on the coal face I've decided to wait for the more enthusiastic crowd to figure out as many problems as possible before I get involved.